Tuesday, June 26, 2012

the fight

The rain comes............ I wait for it with mixtures of anger and sadness. The rain drops start to fall, soaking me.... I look around, still he is nowhere. Then i got his call, asking me where I am.

After few minutes, I see him running towards me with all the things that we had bought earlier. The rain has completely drenched him from head to toe, still he is least bothered but looking for me. My anger vanishes, something warm overpowers me. I run towards him.

In the middle of the Patan, in the midst of rainfall that looks like in mood of playing cats and dogs game, I hold his hand. He looked at me, said how sorry he is, hugged me tightly and said I love you. 


All i could do was: smile at him, hug him more tightly and whisper: I love you too and I am sorry as well.


And we waited for rain to stop. 

7 comments:

  1. so it turned out well at the end ?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... all is well if it ends well! :-)

      Delete
    2. Hmph lucky you ! mine was a disaster. i had to bid farewell .one bitter experience . haha i am so happy for you , trust me :)

      Delete
    3. haha and i just read your "ABOUT ME " o.O
      Bold !
      best wishes mate

      Delete
    4. hahahaha.... thanks!

      it ain't bold, just expressing how i feel. Sometimes i get temptations to post our picture then i realise i don't want erik to find out abt this blog where i gossip about him, curse him and blame him hahahaha. Who knows i might do it soon though! but then it kills all the fun of knowing abt someone if you know that person already right?

      But i wonder if some of my fb friends read this blog, they will know everything hahahaha

      Delete
    5. hmph u are a nepali right? erik sounds a foreign name :S
      ur age?
      hey post pic duh haha

      Delete
    6. Yes i am Nepali but Erik is not, he is Spanish hahaha the tag says so. I am 26 :) Abt the pic, hmm am trying to find that perfect pic, once i get it... it will be here. I have no qualms on posting pics on here when I have gone public about our relationship via fb haha :P

      Delete

shout out!