Wednesday, April 11, 2012

waiting for the silver line

Seriously frustrated, angry and dismayed at my own country.

Getting permanent visa for Erik seems to be herculean task and I have no idea how we will move forward. Student visa also looks elusive at the moment driving both of us crazy! It's fucking expensive and fucking bureaucratic. Other forms of visa are also similar. Last option i had was if there could be employment visa but seems that too is fucking not easy. If marriage was the only way to ensure his visa, I would have done it without thinking twice but sadly my own fucking country doesn't even recognize my own marriage.

Looking for that silver line in these dark clouds. Yes, it's raining like crazy here and my mind is doing same dance.

P.S. sorry for using too much of F word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!