Saturday, September 24, 2011

book, dog....and etc.

I am rediscovering the happiness of reading. Yes, finally I have found my determination and time to read the book. There are so many books waiting for my attention. Slowly but steadily....

And suddenly my dog leaped at me, hoping i would play with him. I did and now I am panting for breathe and writing. What I was hoping to write earlier have vanished from my mind. Continuing with the dog, this is his first adulthood and looking for mating. But of course, it is quiet dangerous to let him loose outside and I have no idea if anyone will be willing to provide their bitch for my dog. He becomes excited at times, angry at times and now he is not eating properly. I suspect it could be worm or as google says it could be anorexia as well. If it has to be one among two, i prefer first one. We are forcibly feeding him: milk and biscuits. No he doesn't even look at his dog food.

I am typing these words waiting for my friends to come over. Got to be somewhere for dinner and probably drink afterwards. Yesterday was also fun: cards, food and drinks.

October is about to say hello. But someone wished me birthday wishes a month earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!