Monday, June 4, 2012

what's there to hide?


After we went public on facebook with our relationship,  i wonder what's there to hide and be ''anonymous'' here? But i guess the fun is I am being anonymous to Erik himself. (big green laughter). Yes i haven't told him about this blog and i don't intend to. If i did, then what's fun in whining about him sometimes. So you might be wondering, reactions to being public?
Strange people are not brave enough to ask question to the concerned even if they are dying with curiosity. But yes my friends got lot of quizzes and questions: at one point one of my friends told me 'pay me to be your personal assistant' to which i replied 'tell them, our policy do not allow to talk about private/personal issues. Please refer to fb post for any of your queries'. It would be fun :P Anyways, those who chose to ask me, I am telling them 'YES'. 

How do i feel about it? Calm, Peace and happy. But still I haven't got the guts to spill out to mom and Erik says 'I don't think your mom views me as your just friend'. Wish i could tell her ASAP but probably before we make another giant move.

Apart from getting inner peace in telling the world, another  light is seen at the end of the tunnel, finally. Erik's visa seems to be in reach. He has enrolled in university and now he will get letter from the university  (tomorrow to be precise), requesting Education ministry to write another recommendation to Immigration for visa. Hopefully without any fuss, Immigration will give him visa for one year. After all, he got no objection letter from his consulate easily unlike last time. Another weird thing is, apparently TU never ask such 'no objection letter' for other students but to Spanish. Confusing bureaucracy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!