Tuesday, May 3, 2011

financial crises

In 2009, west saw another financial crises which forced economy across the world. The crisis was late to reach here, in this part of the world, and i am the sole victim (many would contest this for sure). 4 months back my saving was super strong with nearly 100K. Then now the saving stands around 5K and that too after adding and subtracting all my income (which is quiet decent) and still i have to survive a month. In the mean time I have to renew my internet plan, pay back some loans, do some shoppings and the list is longer than this.

Thinking back, where did my saving go? I don't know where i spent most of my money, probably at restros, cinema halls (turned out i saw quiet no. of movies in this past 4 months). My friends think my expenses are justified as I am known to be quiet frequent Restro explorer which i deny and argue. Whatever the situation, one of my friend suggested me to note down all my expenses and see where i am spending most. Yes, i need to do that.

On different request: can anyone help me get some part-time jobs hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!