Saturday, May 21, 2011

the resort days

I am in this fabulous resort near the town. Yes, yes it's official trip otherwise i just can't afford the tariff haha :P. From our partners perspectives,this is supposed to be fun as the name suggest otherwise but only we know how intensive it could be. So 3 days here already and I was hoping I could go back tomorrow but now I have to spend one more night here.

Though no matter how fabulous the resort is, but it has worst customer service. Probably because many customers come here and mostly occupied. But whatever the reason, I am not happy. When I arrived here, in email, I was told that welcome drink would be served upon arrival. After me, my colleagues and partners got the room keys, we waited for our drink and the front desk officer said, 'I have already given you room keys, why are waiting here instead of going to room?' That question pissed me off and I hit back saying WE ARE WAITING FOR THE WELCOME DRINKS. I know that sounded so silly but I didn't expect that question from him, so I used my authority to have drink and i DID :P

Environment here is awesome. Peace and serene place. I thought i will go jogging or use gym, but i always feel lazy to sleep till 7 or 7.30 and it's already time for the workshop to begin. Anyway I managed to swim for a while and realized how much stamina I have which was poor hahaha. I swam across the pool once and backstroke twice from breadth. And i was so tired. (Jeez I am embarrassed now). now in the room, killing mosquitoes that came in when my friend asked to open doors for meditation. I love working in my sector :)

Free food, free travel and free resort visits :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!