Sunday, May 1, 2011

I am just back from one workshop. For nearly 5 days i was confined to a hotel at nearby hill station: no i didn't even had time or desire to get out of even the gate. I used to go to room, to hall and to dining hall. I didn't see the famous sunrise, the view-tower or the temple participants weret talking about. All that i saw was the misty, foggy surrounding seen from my room or hall or dining table. Yes, i am that stupid.

Except the scene of course I enjoyed following my crush. I noticed he is struglling with shape as his increasing belly would prove that but still got that innocent face and spectacles that make him look super sexy lol. Yes we are now friend on fb (he added me of course) and i loved checking out his pictures.

When i told Sid that there was only one good-looking guy among all those participants he laughed and joked that he wasn't the participant. Wish he indeed was there. I missed him so much at one point of time. Talking about the joke: sometimes i wonder he can't get my joke. Today we were at bakery to get brown bread and he commented that the brown bread is not brown enough and looks like the white one to which counter-guy gave some sort of justification which of couse Sid didn't like. To make things calm i joked that may be the baker didn't burn the bread enough and Sid began to explain me how brown bread is made. And in front the the counter-guy i had to tell him: You hardly get my joke which seemed funny enough for the counter-guy.

Now from tomorrow i have to go back to office which i am dreading. The reason: backlog works. I haven't been able to finish a report which is due since a month. And more work has been piled up and I am acting like they don't exist. Help me God (if you exist), Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!