Tuesday, April 26, 2011

the cute guy

You see him on tv first time reporting on certain issues and  feel: he is so cute and sexy. Then you see him in your college but of course you don't have guts to say hello (he might think you creepy). Then suddenly you see his name in one of your training and he starts talking to you (your CRUSH starts talking to you!!): it feels so good.

No, I am not fantasizing about him or having infidel thoughts (I love you Sid). But having this strange happiness that now my crush knows me, in fact we can be involved in some decent conversation next time we meet on street :P Now i am checking his facebook (the idea never came) and voila, he hasn't protected his fb account. So checking out his pictures now (i know i am a creep lol). He is so yum! (wish i could share his picture but that would be unethical and outrageous act of mine hahaha)

What are the chances he could be gay? lol, my mind is playing dirty game now, ain't it and that too publicly haha!

P.S. he hasn't mentioned 'interested in' on fb. Is my post on faydar true in this regard? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!