Saturday, April 2, 2011

The faith we have

Image Source: travelblog.org
Early morning,
people queuing,
just to pass through that door,
to embrace their faith!

And I was one of them.

Do I believe in god: No. I think s/he is over rated even if there's someone who can prove existence. Do I believe in religion: No. My opinion: source of all problems and issues we have. But still what i was doing there?
I was trying to fulfill promise once i had made to someone. Trying to show my gratitude for everything i have and thank my mom by making her happy, at least for few seconds. Or more than that probably I was there to pray hard for happiness that is overdue for someone I know.

People of different ages, ethnicity, beliefs, motives but all have same in common: faith. Their faith that even if something goes wrong, there will be someone to look after them and help them in solve their problems, someone who will do the magic and make their wish come true, someone who would lend support in dealing with pain and failure.

Probably the only two thing that make this world worth living for: Faith and Hope. The day we lose it, I don't think  the world would be same ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!