Friday, April 1, 2011

the fear

Sometimes i wonder is magic of attempt is failing? Is every relationship (broaden your horizon here) has to pass this test? When you begin, the feelings are intense but slowly it wears off. Is it because we get tired or we understand other person from heart and soul, and do not have to depend on "Attempt"?

100s of texts shared, hours passed in talking and chatting. Suddenly you fell limited to few texts and nothing more. Have we become like long married couple who have lost excitement in life and wondering of finding ways to relieve those magical moments. Or am i trying too hard?
But then again your mind races to put facts together and realize in fact you meet almost everyday and spend at least 2-3 hours together. And i question myself, am i wishing for digital dominated love and other end replied: when you part attention in form of texts or call is deserved.

I do not fear to lose you, that's for sure. But sometimes i wish to know the status of who we are and where we stand. I remember what you said about me and I know perfectly through your gestures and acts you prove your loyalties but still this senseless, idea-less mind plays it's part and makes me think over and over again, slowly grasped by the fear of losing what hasn't even begun. I try to be strong and assure myself, I take what comes along but deep in my heart I know I have started liking you more with each day and probably wish to see you beside me for thick and thins. But also I know the fact that I cannot thrust in you and my heart and mind both agrees to this unequivocally.y

Yes i am pounded by fears: fear of being together and fear of losing you. Yes i fear when we be together we will lose the magic of attempts and someday it will just fizzle out. But i also fear this will end up in attempts only. And my heart can't decide which fear is worst!

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!