Saturday, April 23, 2011

the weekend is here

The much awaited weekend came without noise and seems will be gone without any noise.

My friends were planning to go cycling. Even Sid got excited and proudly told me (later i shared with my friends) that he too wants to join the cycling. My friends suggested Sid to practice cycling and build stamina before the D day (of course i conveyed the message to him) but he had his macho-feeling inside him. Feeling challenged he told me he has stamina and used to such riding. What the heck for me, if he thinks he can join I am happy. But poor me: since i didn't have guts to agree to cycle at least 40kms uphill, downhill road, i was pinning my hope on one of my friend who had car. Me and another friend tried to butter car-friend but turned out he has exams or other engagements leaving my plans go: WHAM. Later Sid had talk with his friend about the plan who enlightened him about the hardship-prospect. When he realized he might not have that much power needed, suddenly the tiger turned into cat and I was left with howler.

So the weekend came. Friday we went for movie Rango which was not as great as i had expected it might be. Moves slowly and at times gets boring. The D day came and my friends went but I was at my home playing chess with my laptop while Sid at his own house doing laundry and ironing. Yes, I was bullying my nephew as well: screaming at him for not following what i said, blackmailing him with cartoons and making him go mad.
Also weekends mean playing time with my dog. He loves being pampered and whenever i am about to play with him, he just sleeps on his back hoping i would scratch him around his belly or legs. Not once, every time he does that. No he doesn't play with balls or any other stuffs. I try to make him pick up ball or something he just ignores me and ball, and goes to sleep or simply walks by to mom. Yes, he follows her everywhere and my mom calls him her younger son. He hardly listens to what i have to say unless i make my voice loud. And when i do that he knows what to do: go back to his comfy place.

Oh he has learned to use toilet, finally. That's another good news but of course sometimes he thinks toilet exists everywhere except my mom's room and the corridor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!