Sunday, April 10, 2011

Too much time

Sometimes I wonder I am spending too much of time with Sid.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.....We meet, we chat, enjoy the company, get close, hold hands and keep walking.

And yesterday I asked him, "Aren't we meeting everyday? We both need time for our private life as well. We have friends and families who would be honored to serve us sometimes" and he responded back with plan of meeting 4 days a week which i doubt would be implemented. Why i said so, call me stupid, but i have learned from my past relationship that you shouldn't take your friends as granted. Your friends also need you, seek you and wishes to be with you to share their best and worst days. And if you are not there listening to your friends, how could you wish that they will  be there when you need to vent?

I am really blessed and sometimes wonder what had i done for being showered with such immense happyness? Is it because, as Sid puts in, I have very good heart which believes in compassion and love? Or is it because I am just too lucky?

News on my new dog: He has started to bark at unknown people :) Gave him his first dose of vaccines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!