Thursday, April 21, 2011

simple question hard answer

In the morning I was listening to my favorite radio show called 'Namaste Ktm' on local FM and the host asked a fairly simple question, 'Which is the song you want to begin your day with' or similar like that. I thought for so long, still i couldn't come up with an answer that really satisfy me.
First song that came in my mind was Hindi track from movie Qayamat se Qayamat tak titled 'Gazab ka hain din'. I love this song but probably it's not the song i feel like beginning with my day. Then i thought about other songs. Currently i am in love with Adele and enjoy listening to her track 'Someone like you' but it's not the song i want to listen early in the morning. Then Bruno Mar's song 'Billionaire' came in mind and went followed by some jazz and pop, then came country songs. I struggled with John Mayer to Dixie Chicks. I also thought about some Nepali and Hindi songs but none of them seemed to be the one i want to begin my day with.

The conclusion: I don't have answer to such a simple question.

It's not the first time i have faced such situation. If you ask me hard questions, i have answers to them or at least i know what i have to say. But when i am asked simple question my mind goes numb and i don't have any answer. But sad part is: most of the life changing questions are very simple like do you love me or will you marry me or what do you like most about your job?

Is it same with you too?



No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!