Friday, April 15, 2011

to do list

It's a fact: I love making "to-do-list" but i don't seem to heed on it.

As soon as i reached my desk, i made to-do-list for today. Trust me, it became a long list. Some reports, some training workshop plans, some briefing papers, few papers to edit/proof read. One of our interns asked would i be able to meet them?

As the curtain falls down signalling end of the day, i looked back at the list and i seem to manage doing 1% of the list i prepared. Holy crap, the work keeps piling up and I keep making long list.
Damn you internet.

The to-do-list doesn't only includes office work but also some college assignments and i-will-study-this stuffs. Yes i have enrolled myself in a university and trying to pursue some degree. I have always been late in my assignment submission and it's also piling up. Phew.

What do you do with your to-do-list?

1 comment:

  1. I don't mind you stalking my blog till you fancy me. once u stop that, surely i will have big problem (would force me to think about my life and my own look hahaha :P) just kidding :D

    ReplyDelete

shout out!