Friday, May 13, 2011

Opinionated

Yes, it's open secret: I am impulsive, blunt and opinionated.
Most of the time I fight with myself to stop from commenting on other's action or words thinking everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But sometimes i just fail, like today.

There was bandha or closure demanding some rights ensured in upcoming constitution.They were advocating their rights to protest. And on fb page of small group compromising people of very same group that announced bandha, i wrote my anger. Then later I read an interesting tweet which tried to paint action of some ISP's to block internet service, thus violating my constitutional right, as bad business practice but not censorship. Nothing, nothing can justify violation of constitution and i wrote back.

Thank god it was only on internet and i didn't meet any people.

now time to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!