Tuesday, December 6, 2011

that moment of happiness

Here I am, happy about apparent decrease in my waistline but eating chocolates now because I am hungry. My sister made comments few days ago saying my belly seems to have decreased. And yesterday my old pant which used to find difficulty in staying in my waist fitted perfectly giving me a broad smile. No it wasn't exercise that did it. My determination to join the gym or do the exercise have gone nowhere but ended in my bed. I always think "tomorrow I am going to run" but I end up running in my own bed. Sigh!
AK has threatened to kick my ass if I don't join the gym and have declared he will call me ugly till the day i join the gym. We were supposed to join the fitness centre but it just didn't work out. The day we went to submit the form: it was closed!!! Anyway I can further push the stereotype and worry about the weight and belly hahaha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!