Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Oh my! Awesomeness.

After low yesterday, today was awesome day. History is mystery so probably its better not to talk about what went wrong yesterday. But of course, i can recount countless times what went right today.

Woke up early morning and i did the unthinkable. I actually turned on the computer and got connected. I am always too lazy to use internet in the morning but i did, that too for good reason. One guy had followed me on my twitter (Yes i tweet, No i won't reveal it here. Sue me :P) and he messaged me or say he DM me. And i started writing back and i knew somewhere he is gay too. So I started to hit on him, which i never do from my twitter ID. And he called me he never thought I am so flirty. I was surprised. Later he told me that he used to come to same coffee store where i used to hang out a year back (before they got closed). Of course i never noticed him and that's what he told me in a bit sad tone but he used to find me very sojho and good guy. Suddenly i felt so good that there are some people who notice me. Now you tell me how many people notice you in coffee shop and talk about it a year later? He even called me on my cell phone hehe. He is super cute btw but sadly now in some foreign countries for education. I wonder even if i had noticed him, would i have managed to get his contact details? Probably i would have sang  'you are beautiful' by James Blunt and gone back home :P Anyways that prove how bad i am in observation skills. Now surely CIA or RAW or KGB will never ever hire me. :D

Later in the evening, went to meet my friends. We met, made big noise and had so much halla. We laughed so much remembering our friday misadventure when 3 of us got totally wasted. When i meant totally, I meant TOTALLY. Also other fun and masalas were of course added to the topics of talks. So there went my fun filled evening.
After coming back home, i saw that I have been awarded 'The Liebster Blog Award' by KGB. No, she is not KGB spy agent from Russia hehe but one of the awesome bloggers i have read and seen. I wonder if i met her, we will have no problem becoming friends unless I become too stupid :P Yes I am obliged to follow the rules but holding back for a while. Tears of joy need time to settle down after all haha :D

So this is how my awesome day went.

P.S. calls from AK and skype chat with another friend also of course added value to the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!