Sunday, December 18, 2011

waiting

Yesterday was different, different because I spend whole day at the airport: waiting. No i wasn't at transit. I was at the west corner of the country and from there I had to fly to capital and again fly to the east corner. Finally we flew at 12, the flight was scheduled at 10.30. After reaching the capital airport, spent next several hours hoping we could make it. Finally they announced the flight, took us inside the plane, made us wait for another half an hour or more. And announced cancellation of flight: thanks to the bloody weather.
After managing seat in first flight next day, I was out of the airport, Thanks to the party which feels proud to be called beacon of democracy and freedom, there was strike. Apparently one of it's cadre who is involved in so much of criminal activities died after the injuries he suffered during brawl inside the jail were greater. The airport taxis were not around and normal taxi never could make it to airport. So we were there, stranded and with no idea how to go home and it was already dark. Finally i managed to convince one driver after agreeing to pay hefty amount. Probably i paid 100 rs per km or even more than that. I was glad to be home in the evening!

And today is no different. Again here i am, at the same airport and doing exactly same thing: waiting. My flight which was supposed to fly at 9 is still not showing any sight of flying and it;s almost 11 now. They cite weather conditions for the delay. No matter what the reasons are, the fact is i have turned out o  be the waiting traveler who has no where to go hahaha. Well i just added 'no where' for my own fun. :P

Except this waiting round, things are as they were before. One night Sid messaged asking me to call right away. I found out there is someone who is using my photo to hook up. I felt kinda nice that people have started using my photo but AK had different idea. He thought it could be Sid himself. I am not panicked that my photo is making round but i felt pity for the person who is doing so (if that's true). What if he found the perfect guy and wrong use of photo would just kill everything that could be a reality. Nevertheless, Sid had sent me all the phone no. but I am too tired to call and threaten him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!