Sunday, February 26, 2012

100th Post

Never imagined I would reach 100th post but here i am, writing this 100th post remembering last 99 posts full of complains, bitchings, few dreams, few happiness, few tears and what not. But this have been a helluva ride for sure. These posts have contained all those memories I have shared with my friends, amazing people and the moments i have lived. Whenever i feel low, i start reading old posts and i feel that happiness and content, these words hardly can describe.

When I started this blog in September 2011, I thought to remain anonymous  but then few people including my  friends stumbled upon it. Though my plan to be anonymous didn't work well but my plan to keep recording my emotions would keep continue. So i will try to keep it alive no matter what happens but also who has seen the future anyway? I hope i would not lose the itching of writing and keep this blog filled with what i feel about everything and anything.

But one thing i always feel is, what if i could read thoughts of another gay nepali like me? Probably i could relate more :) Just a thought! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!