Friday, February 24, 2012

travel and the test

He is travelling... to the paradise! I am just getting jealous seeing his pictures and descriptions. The sea, sand and the sun: how much I wish for. Hopefully together we can make it this year, leaving behind something that both of us can cherish for long time to come. Another wishlist, but who knows when dream come true after all.

I am travelling,.... to the slave land. Well i am travelling for work, so i called it so. no other meanings. But good thing, i will be meeting AK :)

Since last few weeks, i have been contemplating of going for HIV test. Of course, I am kinda nervous. I asked AK if his hospital offers the service and we had a length of talk on the issue. He is scared about the test even more than I am. His point is, 'I have always been careful so I don't think I have to worry and but still about going for test I am scared'. But I told him, a test would never do bad. Denial is the biggest hurdle we all have to face. Coming back to me, have i been careful enough? Mistakes have happened but they were the ones I trusted, at time more than myself. But in this today's world, can just a trust hold everything together? I must go and get tested, I know that. Probably after coming back from the trip. Strange, the fear is trying to shimmer deep down somewhere.

Hopefully I won't be that stupid in coming days! Safety comes first :P

Ending my crazy head's story with a joke.

Rate how bad was your breakup on the scale of:
1 - Adele.

hahaha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!