Monday, March 14, 2011

background

No, I don't have anything to share. I am a boring person, prolly even boring than the seals. But are they boring? Now I am confused.
anyway, wat i was saying was: I got no interesting things happening in my life. But hold on, irony is there. I ditched the person who loved me and couldn't get the person I loved. He says: he had traumatic relationship experience and do not want anything serious but just friends. Friends, my foot. If he had to say this why he gave me constant signals saying like You are the only one and i do not wish to look for anyone for instance. Still I don't understand. Prolly i would ask someday.
Yes, i was in relationship. I couldn't handle the pressure and called it quit. He loved me so much and still does (I know). Then I vowed i won't fall in love again but I happen to meet this sweet guy (almost 8 years older than me). We text, we chat, we talk, we meet. And i started to get all different types of signals including I love you in his texts. I forgot my own promise and fell for him. When i expressed how i feel about him, well you know the answer pretty much.

Lesson learned: Confusing signals could seriously harm. So be sure to discuss signals before you misread it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!