Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A lot of strings attached

Do you remember me talking about guy who turned down my heart right before this post? Well lets call him Sid.

Though he had turned down my heart, I continued to be friends with him. Only I know how hard I played to stop my emotions taking over me. Well lets not go into details of that but talk about what happened today. Today at cinema while watching this stupid movie No Strings Attached, he tried to hold my hand. I tried to resist the idea but gave up. Some unexplainable emotions took over and I quietly made up my mind that I won't meet him for some time. Then in the middle of night (yes I was asleep) I woke up because of his text that said "Hope you learned something out of the movie". Sheepishly i replied saying Yes i did. Do not fall in love and I am taking care of it. In response he hit back I just want to take things slow and feeling I have for you is growing  but you know I am scared of relationship. P.S. has anyone told you that you are such a sweetheart? I managed to reply saying: You just did. I might be easy catch but I know how to be patient. Just flow and don't be scared. Things always happen for good reason. His response was: I sure love you and hope this is same for you. 


I should have seen it coming but I was too stupid to see only immediate response and be sad. Ohh did I tell you he feels I am an easy catch and suggested me to play hard sometimes. Now I will show him how hard I could be (hahaha interpret your own way) :D

Seems we are going to have a lots of strings attached, but slowly. Now going back to sleep with a happy smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!