Saturday, March 26, 2011

the happenings

If only the life is drama free. The constant drama: at work, at home, with friends, with loved ones, and with your ex.
One of my friend opened up account in some dating site and my ex-fling happen to show interest in my friend. By ex-fling it meant Friend with Benefits. They met and later my friend confessed that he didn't find any magic between them. And my ex-fling has to say that he is unsure of what he wants and also do not want to hurt pure soul like my friend.
And my reaction to both: Hello, if you like explore and if not just admit. Do not come with excuses. Of course I didn't say this loud and clear.

Magic, everyone searches this in other. But does it really exist? Even if it does, can you sense it in your first meeting?

I think magic is what you create when you explore and know more. I have never felt that magic or aura in someone. Haha or is the reason why I haven't fallen in love truly, madly, deeply as suggested by Savage Garden in their famous song. Probably I am not looking for fatal attraction and I never could see it. Or i am too occupied to see the light. Whatever the case, I hope and pray my friend will find his magic, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!