Friday, November 4, 2011

a dream that wasn't a dream!

Had been away, hence no update posts. Started scribbling diary, gifted by someone years back so that I could pen down my feelings towards her. I left that diary untouched and this week, I used it to vent out my frustration.

Today had a strange dream: I had forgotten about my Health and Physical exam which was supposed to be starting the moment i had remembered. Funny thing was that the subject was my minor subject till my high school days. Once I was graduate of high school, I left it during my undergrads and my PG is something else not even closely related to health or physical. But in dream, I was scared if my carelessness would cost me one more year at my Grad School. I was so scared and worried, one of my friend reminded me that since i have already missed to report time I should stop worrying about the exam. After a while I remembered this subject is no longer my subject and I don't even have to appear for the exam. Then I also heard that the exam had been postponed anyway.

This dream made me think over again about Sid. Is Sid like my Health and Physical subject which I thought was  very important for me but actually it's not that way? Is he my lost dream? Only time will tell. Time will tell.

But one important lesson learned: Silence is the most painful. It pains and brings so many questions but answers remain elusive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!