Sunday, November 20, 2011

first date

On you first date: would you choose to meet your date's friends for drinks? If you ask me, honestly I would be saying, next time. But no it was he who proposed the idea of meeting my friends. We started hanging out at 3 thinking it's just a coffee date. Enjoyed sleeping under sun at the Garden of Dreams, had coffee and walked around, again had famous tea of Shri Gha and again walked. We just kept on walking and at 5 he said lets go to dinner. My first reaction: It's just 5 not even 6. So we again walked, talked more and by 7 we had finished our dinner. So I called our friends and talked mostly about telecom and power which was beyond mine and my friend's understanding (i am sure). But bravo my friends, they kept on talking and pretending to understand what my date is talking about. It was hilarious to see.

My lesson: Language is not a big barrier. Probably he doesn't have fluent English but he knows what to say when :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!