Saturday, November 26, 2011

What makes me bad boy?

That question hit me after I talked to my friend, lets call him AK, regarding Mosby. Mosby and I hung out, had some intimate moments (do you need details, i guess the word itself says more) and overall had very good time. We went to temple, movies, dinner and all a perfect date. But as i mentioned earlier, I get this feeling he is looking something substantial from me which I cannot offer him. So Mosby and I had talk about it and I made it clear that all i am looking for, at the moment, is friendship and nothing serious. I also warned him that getting addicted to me not only bad for him but for us as well. He agreed and said he understands. Coming back to talk with AK, he reminded me that he is indeed looking for that long-term thing and I could be inching forward to break his heart. He suggested me to, at least not have all those moments, which might make him fall for me, badly. Probably I might feel this that I have made things clear to Mosby but am I giving more space than required? Suddenly I start feeling panicking and thinking about slowly getting away from him. AK even suggested saying Mosby that I was cheating on my BF (which AK gladly offer to play the role) and BF found out about the fooling, result: can't see him anymore. I don't want lie to end whatever we have, probably the safest way would be slowly getting away.

Talking about dinner with Mosby, he had invited his friends. So there we were, 4 of us: 3 Chinese and me. Chinese had difficulty is expressing what they mean and I had difficulty in understanding what they are meaning. Thank god, food came on time and saved my day. I just laughed where I thought I should laugh or just gave acknowledged sign. Of course one topic of our talk was: How do Nepali moves their head often giving and surprising outsiders to understand the real meaning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!