Saturday, November 12, 2011

friends are here.

Talking to each other for more than 6 months, someone to whom you feel comfortable enough to share your pains and gains and finally meeting him and spending night out (jeez, don't use your dirty mind). It was more wonderful than I had imagined it would be. Talking till late night, hearing his stories (again in person), telling my stories, bitching about some people, talking about wishes and thoughts, watching movie and getting sense of someone will be there as I feel his warmth and emotions. Probably we slept hardly for 3 hours but still I feel super fresh and hopefully he does feel same. The perfect thing about the whole thing was: It was pure friendship emotions and nothing else.
Yes I am in travelling mode again. This time it will be for a week, checking out Eastern Beauty :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!