Monday, August 15, 2011

Aftermath: you know me

I admit exam is the one and only reason for lack of posts in this blog. No, no its the truth.
But is it?
Once you are aware of being read or observed, suddenly your approach changes. There are few things probably I could have mentioned in past few days, but I held back. Why? Suddenly i felt, probably I don't want to answer and best, use self restraint. (the word recently i memorized for my exam purpose.)
2 exams have gone well (I believe so) and unless some conspiracy happens and whole department wish to fail me, I would get decent marks I suppose. Once 2 more are struck down and do something about the Thesis, I will be a happy graduate :)
Oh talking about exam, one business idea came in our mind. The reality is this idea pops up every exam time and dies with the end of exam. The basic idea is: the subject I am pursuing lacks good books and no you can't find Guess Paper or Nima's Old is Gold. Not are there Guides. So we thought why not work in a team, take some chapters and produce one quality note and share the benefit. We all have agreed to the idea and I hope this time we keep our promise. Some of my friends have back papers and they would need it I am sure, unless I too flunked this year. So hopefully this idea of note business would materialize. Otherwise can you believe the note I have says still Pakistan is ruled by Poor Musharraf with mustache hehe :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!