Friday, August 5, 2011

CoC for bloggers? Please eat cow first!

Once upon a time, when I was a kid and used to play football in our neighborhood with around 8-10 people. When we won we used to feel the whole neighborhood won and when we lost I used to be scared of looking at people's eye wondering have i shamed them?

Seems i grew up but not the neighborhood (please read Nepal). According to some people, 10 people signed so called Code of Conduct on behalf of all bloggers. And I didn't know there was this organization called BLOGAN (blogger's association of Nepal) who can represent me. And i had my blast when i read one point which say - Avoid conflict of interest – clearly disclose my position including job, financial interest, affiliation and relationship if they related to the post OR maintain an detailed About Me page!

Hahah now you are kidding me! If I wanted to be known to the world, wouldn't i be desperately trying to write for Kantipur or New York Times? Why would i be wasting my time here. If you need my resume, simply email me i will get back to you. 


The funny thing is, I had heard about it few times back but never gave damn thought. Seems they are just trying to stop me abusing some people :P Then I would say, bring it on.


You don't allow me going round to flirt and date and now you try to control how i think as well? Pleaaaaaseeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!