Sunday, August 21, 2011

.....

Hello Ms. cynicism, you succeeded.

Yes, sometimes days just turn out to be better than expected without any achievement and so it might turn blue. No reasons, just feel gloomy. My bottle of optimism is running low i guess. Nothing has happened, no fights with Sid, No arguments with friends, No family drama nor bad day at work (fingers crossed). Still I feel somewhat like a lost child.

As i try to dig the reason, i am still empty handed. Probably it has to do with expectations that fall short and I find myself in the whirlpool of exceptions questioning relevance of those same expectations. Yes i don't understand my own expectations and if you ask me to state them, i would be in loss of words. But I always had this attitude of "I don't have any expectations" but how wrong I was. Is it you or them who taught me to build expectations? I have no answers and as I reflect myself in mirror, I see only me as the culprit.Have you ever felt same way or is it just my mind possessed by devil?

Wish you were here with me. Probably one more expectation. But I got Adele and she is even more depressed.
Need a good meal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!