Thursday, August 4, 2011

If only 2012 was real

Probably the world is going to end in 2012, if only i could see the future. When the little bird called exam decides to nestle down on your head, all you can think is of exam but you are too lazy to do anything. Hence, you wish for apocalyptic vision. If I knew if the world is indeed going to fall apart then why should i waste my precious time tugging with the book?


I wonder if i know the end of the world day what would i do?   Lets scratch down something:

  • Do scuba diving. True, don't have enough money to afford Sharm-el-Sheikh for that but definitely can afford Pokhara. I hear they are now providing underwater diving in Fewa Lake or Begnas Lake. But what would i see there? Plastics???
  • Go out somewhere travelling, possibly GOA, with friends for last ride and enjoy like never before. Yes, without all the dramas and actions that comes with vacation :P Anyway Who knows our plan to go there celebrating marriage of another friend might yield result or not. 
  • Learn riding Bike and get one as well. Duh- I know, pathetic me. If could learn it then I would persuade Sid to go for long drive, possibly up to Laddakh. I hear it's a sheer beauty. Driving to Himalayas in our country would be herculean task and of course we can't carry it while we climb up up Kalikot :P
  • Make a home video of you know what. Hahaha if the world doesn't end and i screwed up with all possible opportunities, this could be my THE NEXT BIG THING hahahahaha. Yes i was just kidding. Was I? Yes, yes :P

What else would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!