Tuesday, August 23, 2011

early morning post

Have you ever woken up with fear of some unnecessary words in your automatic reply setting having potential to destroy your email-image? I did today and result: I am online early in the morning and writing this note. I don't have any idea why I put that stupid word in first place, but nevertheless I have corrected it. Was the fear of grammatical shame that woke me up or long sleeping hours did it's magic? Hmmm a food for thought.

On other stuffs, yesterday was Sid's B'day. Yes, Happy Birthday Sid. He was too busy with his family circles and new gadget so no meeting with him. Hopefully today (will you?). But the fact is I haven't got anything for him yet. Yes, I am still in dilemma. I have to give something which he will really like and enjoy having it. He has already warned me to release the spoiler so that he doesn't have to falsely proclaim how much he liked it. There are 3 options at the moment.

  1. Sweater: Once we were roaming around and he liked one sweater made of "Newzeland Wool". We had a look but didn't buy then. 
  2. A souvenir cycle
  3. Shades: He loved it but the store guy hasn't got it yet from abroad. 
I hope he won't have change in heart when I give him any of these. Once again, Happy B'day. Love you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!