Monday, August 1, 2011

cover, blow up!

Seriously, the world is a funny place to live. When you want everyone to know you, no one gives a damn and when you want to hide from all the flash-lights, suddenly karma plays bitch and you become a celebrity. You remember Govind tiwari, a twitter-made celebrity? Probably he tried for ages to be known and luck has something else in store for him. But suddenly the short-lived fame graced him making "You-know-who" overnight.

Same thing happened to me as well. I tried to be anonymous but some silly acts and comments led to revelation of cover. Probably Osama also thought same when special squad stormed his residence is Pakistan (can't even remember the place name). So lets just say I had Osama moment when one of my friend actually found the blog and had such a CIA mind, he could piece together everything to find out it's me and my rant all along. I always knew he was CIA or at least MI5 agent (you know who, and i am quiet sure now you begin to read it, flicking through wondering if there will be new post).

So now my theory is, no matter how much you try to hide, your cover will blow-up someday. I am just waiting to know how long the hacker's group Anonymous or Luiz-whatever would hide in their hole.

But am I afraid or mad about being in limelight? Hell no, why would I be. In some way I am glad that the cover blew up (the only worry is now there will be intense question answer round for the things I don't even want to remember or talk about someone and make him have hiccups in the middle of Caribbean).

Things happen for best reason and doesn't matter whether the world turns upside down or green, I am always hopeful I will have my share of smile and be evil green goblin :P

Huhhahahahahahuuhhh (please read this as an evil laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!