Saturday, October 22, 2011

day of complain

A week has passed since i wrote last time. There was weekend and then work, needed to finish one big report: something that i can proudly say I did it. The report took most of the time, preventing me from working on dissertation proposal. Oh i made that up myself because in the evening i was free but chose not to write. Anyway, now by coming week, i need to finish my proposal and submit to the university. If i don't do it now, then my plan will go down the water road.
But it aint that easy as i had thought. First it became herculean task to understand and  use citation system. I worked for almost 7 hours today on this bloody proposal, still i hardly manage to complete 30% of work. I hope that's 30% :( Its gonna take much longer time that I had imagined. My back is hurting and I seriously need help!!! F1, F1 please

Also the internet has become crap these days, thank you wlink. The connection goes on and off, with a whim of the lord wlink and when I complain at their customer service, I get same answer: please turn off power to the wireless antenna, restart your system, wait for 5 minutes then only connect again. Today I snapped back saying I know what to do, if you have anything else do tell me. Poor guy, he gave different answer saying "we need to visit and see, i will send someone". No, that someone didn't come and I don't expect to come as well. After all its all words or did the customer people hear my answers I gave to their surveyor? I tried to be good and give them high marks for the customer service but I ended up putting more questions and complains haha. So, seems someone is in revenge mood then. I will be saying: Bring it on hahahaha

Oh btw did I mention, I am becoming more wise soon. Yes, B'day is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!