Saturday, October 1, 2011

khai k khai k: no appropriate topic

When the earthquake shook this part of the world: one of my colleague proclaimed "oh my gawd, prolly the world is really going to end in 2012. Series of earthquake from Haiti to Chile, Japan to Kathmandu, then there was tsunamis and volcano, remember Japan and Iceland, famine at horn of Africa and unpredictable monsoon. All these are just signs. I saw the movie and I am afraid more than ever.". Listening to  her I couldn't stop but howl with laughter. But deep down I felt, if indeed it become ouch reality, have i done many things i have wished for or wanted? Do you remember, few times back i had made my wishlist if the world ends in 2012 and i have initiated nothing for those dreams haha. Let alone those dreams, there are few things i haven't done yet which could be done easily. Oh yes some are related to Sid as well "wink, wink :P" Probably I should be more proactive including looking for grad school. I was looking for the course and blimey, it will cost me 30K Euros for 2 years course. Damn! Look for alternatives!!!!

Talking about grad school, one of my good friend is going away: to pursue his studies, his dreams and future. Good luck to you my mate :)

Last but not the least, I have a confession: Most of the times my predictions go wrong. Guess that proves i am a lame observer. Let's hope my prediction go wrong this time again :)

Update
No particular updates to above mentioned thoughts. But as i closed the blog and went back to my another digital life: suddenly few comments and questioned popped up. Are you drunk tonight as well? I was flabbergasted hearing the comments and wondered why people assumed I am drunk (3 nights in a row of course). The reason I found out was my fb status where i had mentioned about my headache and everyone assumed "Hail Alcohol". No it wasn't alcohol but the stupid road that made by head go wild.

I am wondering is my persona being created as that drunkard guy though i drink once in a blue moon and might or might not get drunk. But the fact is even if he gets drunk (mind you, sometimes only), still he is in a position of carrying another wasted friend to home on his back. Who acknowledges that? But yes, everyone remembers him taking out a dollar bill and shouting for more beer. Even Sid was commenting: Have you made promise to drink like an Irish? The question is - have I? Seriously have I? How I wish :P

But I do admit this 2011 has been a crazy year after a year of No-Booze-Please. Still he secretly wishes: whiskey bar :P

that last line was just a joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!