Monday, October 31, 2011

gone with the wind

I don't even know whether I should continue writing or not. The passion of writing has died with my relationship. Yes, it's over between Sid and me. My about me section needs to be updated with this:
Just an everyday ordinary guy in relationship with sweet but bit nasty boy looking for doing something extraordinary. Thinks life is beautiful and enjoys every moment with smile. About the pic: well i am just trying to read and understand my own life, so this picture reflects my current state :)


Something went wrong: horribly wrong. I ended it with email, at least from my side. He insisted he cannot come out of the house for few days, so be it. Probably he hasn't got clue about contents of email but I knw once he finishes reading it, he will accept.


Right now I am hollow. Can't think of anything. 


Karma is such a bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!