Saturday, October 15, 2011

a little less, a little more

Have you ever felt scared or afraid of what's happening? Something like you have boarded wrong train or you are seeing a wrong dream or you have been silenced?

Same fear clogging you in different form at different times.

Sometimes loving is also not an easy thing to do. You have to tread in fine balance. A little more, you overburden it and a little less, you don't feel it. If you talk about barometer, I feel confused about my position. Am I being at a little more or at a little less position? I don't show concern I can't do it or even if i bring myself up to it, i fear he might never see loving and caring side of me and it will be just another fling that lasted little more than fling. If i become little more, I might be clutching him and end  up suffocating him. I don't want both scenarios.

Too much thoughts running wildly in my head. Am i texting and calling him more? Does he like receiving message or gets annoyed. Should I be worried about the profile thing or just be cool about it. Is he happy with me or just tagging along because he pities me? I am crazy at times. I wonder if he feels same way about me or am I just turning into devil's workshop.
Isn't there such device that exactly tells you how other half feels about you? Is he happy with you or expect something more?

Too many questions, But answers: None.

None!

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!