Monday, October 3, 2011

vent out

The greastest festival is here which means more meeting with your annoying cousins, aunts, uncles, far-away relatives and who not? Every year either they pop up or force us to pop up at their place to gossip, to satire or to check out who's doing what of course all in guise of Giving and Taking blessings. Today went to one of those cousins where I used to love being few years back but now wish to be somewhere else instead of there. But am I lucky? I have to ask that question to someone else. So along with dinner i ate few more satirical comments. I gulped them down with the awesome achar. 

Came back home and realised probably i have stopped enjoying twitter. I see self-proclaimed righteous ones who are so concerned about everything and anything and see transformation as destructive. They begin to fill my twitter timeline with their unnecessary comments and feedback of course in tweet-chat form. Hello, there is google talk, yahoo chat or MSN or you name it, so many chat services for chatting. It's not that I don't do tweet-chats, I do. But can you please tweet-chat something interesting not whether Christians are plotting to destroy Hinduism or Daura Suruwal is the only national dress or Maoists are hell bent on destroying nationalism. If you are so interested to share your wisdom, please write long blogs; that's what they are there for. Sometimes I don't even understand why I follow them. And this thought from @IamOnir exactly explains my thought:
Its amazing how many ppl on twitter are busy giving gyan n philosophy to everyone ..almost from a height, look inwards maybe u need it most
There are so many things to rant about. But for the time being, this much only. Thanks for reading :) Oh btw Happy Dashain. May this festival brings prosperity, happiness and peace in your life.

P.S. I have no idea why i came up with this post though!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!