Sunday, January 22, 2012

48 hours

No this is not Danny Boyle's mini version of 127 hours. This is "the hour" that has brought me the happiness and sense of life that we always dream of. Yes, from far away land, one good Samaritan has arrived in my life who has brought a bag full of happiness for me. I know this is a short-lived one but it will be the one that i will always treasure, cherish and long for.


Yes, last 48 hours, he was with me, with my friends and with my dreams. We hung out with my awesome threesome friends, went to nice place and slept under the sun cuddling and snuggling to each other not caring how  people will judge us, went to coffee shop and talked about the dreams, climbed a hill for an adventure that will always bring smile in my face. I just didn't realise when the time flew by and time came to say bye with a promise to see each other soon, probably next day if not few days later. Sometimes i fear this is a just a wonderful dream and soon i have to wake up to harsh reality. Yes i know I have to, but can i sleep little longer so that i could cherish this dream just a little longer.

Hello there, if you are. Are you listening to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!