Thursday, January 5, 2012

One day, two day... who counts anyway :)

I am supposed to finish my self-evaluation but here I am, blank as a white sheet and wondering what did I do last 12 months and how should I project it. I got few more days to finish it but there are other equally important works piling up at my desk and I helplessly look at them and tell them "soon baby, soon".

Morning began in all glory. Woke up, did some exercises, took photo of myself and noticed by abs are not that bad either but agreed I need hard workout. Reached office with excitement and then the cold killed everything. Yes temperature has gone down and my mind just froze. Being more and more worried about my own shape (everyone becomes, not only gay.... so stop being judgemental :P) I decided to avoid rice. One time rice is enough for me, I declared to myself so called my friends and told them I would join them for lunch. When I reached there, order was already done and voilĂ  it's Spaghetti for me. I thought, all right one last time. But seeing the order they have made, I was mortified and wondered can we finish it? Can WE?

But at the end we did :)

After lunch, I thought I would again push myself for finishing the work I am supposed to. But I just can't concentrate. So I am trying to make my own list of sexiest men alive hahahaha. Your list sucks People's Mag. lol

Of course don't want to post all the list now and make you confused. Probably I should do one person at one post. How about that? Yes, I will end my future posts (not all, be warned) with the person I find so HOT hahahahaha. So here goes first person to make in my list :)

Prince Harry.
If you ask me, he is one of the hottest ginger (sorry about the word) alive in the world. He is wild, he is nasty and centre of controversy. Not because of these reasons, he made to my list but because if you closely look at him, he has that rare mixture of innocence and good looks. He is simply HOT hahahaha. Sometimes I do wonder about his sexual orientation lol. Btw Did I share my dream about him? During one of my travel I saw a dream. Apparently he had come to our home nation and we had dinner together. No idea how did i end up in royal list lol. But speak of the devil, next day paper had his story of willingness to ascent Everest and for that he might pop here during March, April. Truth or rumour, only he knows. Sometimes brain works in such a funny way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!