Saturday, January 14, 2012

Back to same old road but.....

Yes I am back to the same old road again: the road of love.

You remember my Spanish date Erik? Without me knowing much of what's happening and just 3 dates (the recent one was 24 hours long lol) I am already falling for him. But this time there is a twist. Whatever this is, my love or my obsession or passion or anything, you call it: it's going to last only for 2 months and we both know what the end would be.


So my question is: what matters most? Is it about how much time you spend together or is it the about quality time you had together? Whether I have grown up or become more foolish, i think later counts more. So it just doesn't matter for me whether he is going to be with me forever or not. After 2 months, probably i will shade more tears for few weeks and then this sweet dream will be over. But the happiness that I would get from this dream will continue to linger on.... probably till I find someone as awesome as him.

Probably as they say it doesn't need much time to be foolish in love. He is someone i feel so connected, so comfortable and someone who knows how to make me smile, irritate me and then again just with a touch or kiss or another joke: make me long for spending more time with him. Probably my friends could see the glow I get when i am with him. Probably this is not even relationship and I am not even sure how long this thing is going to last. But at the moment, i am smitten by it. I just felt so good about receiving following email from him, though its not good idea to share someone's email, I am sharing the some portions of the email.

It's been a very good time with you and your Friends (today). I actually was very impressed of the place you have taken me, so peaceful and amazing. And discovering it with you is been a very big plus. I thought about ME falling in love with you. Even If I have no prototypes, you match perfectly with me in all senses, that's something difficult to find and we're just lucky. Let's enjoy and don't worry about the future! I am so happy about having met you. And I thank you for this 24 hours, which I am actually not going to forget ever! So much love for you.
Of course, AK warned me about the pain that is hiding somewhere. But I am not going to stop cherishing these two months for the fear of tears in the following month. 

5 comments:

  1. well i am a bit confused why can't u continue to be with Erik? why have joy just for 2 months while u could do it for years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish... we are trying to make it. i hope he could find something to do here otherwise he can stay here only for 5 months a year and i can't just follow him to his country!!!! even if i want, probably visa thing would again be a problem.

    but touchwood, lets hope it would be for years and years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well good luck to u...it seems u love travelling maybe u come to Nepal one day a lovely country anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am right here.

    inside out, am nepali :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sorry "indra ko agadi swarga ko bayan" bhayo ki kya ho! well now i Understand ur problems with Erik. Still hoping better luck!

    ReplyDelete

shout out!