Friday, January 13, 2012

Buttery Butter and the Boring one

One thing about being single and not committed is: you can meet many people, explore around and see if there is any chance of finding someone compatible to you. When I say compatible, I mean someone who can understand your joke, share similar interest or at least know what you are talking about, even if I have no idea of his interest but have oratory skills to make it sound exciting and interesting. One of my friend calls it my standard and since my standard is pretty much high (according to him), it would be difficult for me to find someone matching it unless I downgrade my standards. But i wonder what my standards are: searching for someone who has brains and ways to express them, is this too much to ask? Well, looks matter but not always. Hmm is this the reason why I am single? Food for thought for sure.




On other news, yesterday I met one guy who I was talking and was kinda interesting in chats. But when I met him, I got restless, bored and would summarise it as: boring date. He doesn't have interest on books, likes horror movies. Wonders how I can submerge myself into the jazz (I like them). I had to scratch my head a lot to think about topic to talk about. Probably i turned out to be same for him: boring one. So no commitments of meeting again soon except one vague promise of lets meet over drink at some bar. Later before I went to sleep, i got his message asking if I reached home safe to which I replied saying "Yes I did and nice to meet you", again he replied "same". But when I met my Spanish date (should I give him some name, hmmmm hmmmmm will come later to this one) or Mosby, I never had to think so hard. We just had some topic to talk about and laugh about. I felt so comfortable and they never stopped surprising me and making me interested in their talks.

Talking about Spanish date (Lets call him Erik): seems he has done Phd. on Flattery Arts. Myan, he always has some nice things to say over email or sms or talks. I admit they are cheesy but yet same time really nice too. Hoping to see him and know him better. Also he seem to have big heart. Here he volunteers for a NGO and there is one Nepali guy who expects some help from him to go to Spain. Of course they had one hanky-panky moment but Erik says he doesn't want to be involved in more of such moment. So one offer he gave to that nepali guy to move to Spain which pretty much surprised me was: marriage offer. I was stunned to hear that as marriage to me is something so important that i want to do with the person I am deeply, madly and truly in love with. But Erik says that if he can help someone, paper marriage is not a big deal for him. That sweet gesture (or whatever you can call it) made me realize probably he is ready to offer help if he could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!