Thursday, January 5, 2012

postcard


Have you ever received handwritten postcards? Well don't think about our school days when we used to give postcards of Bollywood actors to wish our friends and teacher Happy Dashain or Happy New Year. I meant, from someone who is grown up and though there is an option of sending email, s/he sends you Post Card?
Mosby had sent me postcards while he was in  Kathmandu. No, I didn't receive them. He was surprised that I hadn't got any postcards. It turns out he sent me 4 postcards while he was in Kathmandu, one from Hong Kong and one from mainland China. I haven't got any of them. I asked around to see if something has arrived in our PBO and good news is, there is something in PBO. My office guy is going to collect today and I hope that's my card.  As far as I could remember, I have never ever received postcard from anyone and like a kid I am pretty excited about it. :)
Continuing with Mosby, seems he had awful homecoming experience. When his plane was landing at HK, there was some turbulences which made him sweat and have difficulty in breathing and headache. Since he was coming back from Nepal, a bird flu affected country, and shows symptoms somewhat similar to the virus, he was quarantined at the airport, medical checks were done and without allowing him to enter HK, he was directly sent to Mainland. No, it wasn't bird flu and he is recovering well. Sometimes life's funny and puts you in such a awkward situation. Probably  Mosby felt same at that time!

P.S. Starting today i began doing some exercises till i join the club. I will not let my laziness overtake me this time (fingers crossed :P). Hopefully, we do that soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!