Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sometimes..

We all are just confused of what the future beholds for us... but does the fear of future stop us from exploring today? Today, 15.01.2012, seems one of us proposed to other......

Him: So you know Glee? I want to watch Glee the movie.
Me: Glee? I am tired of the drama. Sometimes I can't handle their twist and turns. Btw who is your fav?
Him: Hmmm I like Santana. You know her?
Me: Of course. She is a bitch and a bully but very passionate.
Him: Like you! :P
Me: Hmm if anyone had said that to me, I would have been pissed off but since you like her, I am okay with you comparing me to her.
Him: hahaha
Me: So If I were Santana, then would you be my Brittany? lol
Him: hmmm but I don't want to be girl.
Me: Silly, it's just a metaphor.
Him: Haha I am just kidding!
Me: haha then how about Blaine?
Him: I like him. I will have ego problem :P
Me: allright then, Kurt?
Him: He is affected. 
Me: Allright, you don't want to be anything.
Him: When did i say so? I just said he is affected. I don't want to be affected one.
Me: hmmmm
Him: I am ready to be Kurt. Not just affected one. You be my Blaine.
Me: Stop kidding!
Him: I am not. 
Me: (smiling) if you be my Kurt then i will never ever let you be affected one. But... 2 months.
Him: yes...2 months... (sad) Don't want for 2 months. Why is your government doesn't let me stay? You be a politician change this thing soon.
Me: yeah 2 months......
Him: Probably I will find a way to stay.
Me: Yes, I will try to look for jobs for you.
Him: I love you.

Sometimes probably things happen out of reason. Though you know what's in store for you in future, still I am ready to be Adam and bite the apple. If that means being thrown down to earth, then be it. But I hope there will be a way out... for him and for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!