Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Believe

Believe. Just a word but very strong and powerful.
Probably this is the word that binds everything together and gives meaning to life. But today i am going to ask you one question somewhat related to 'believe'.

Do you believe in Horroscope?


Usaully I never ever read my horroscpoe but nowadays I read it, so that I could forward the horroscope  to Erik, just to annoy him. Yesterday my horroscope said,
 I laughed at the horroscope but the fact was: there was something waiting for me to blow off its steam. Few minutes later I got one weird text from one of my friend wondering why I leave him from my celebrations which usually I don't celebrate. I tried to call him back, text him back and emailed him but no avail. Then he text me again mentioning he can't talk and left me puzzeled why he is behaving like that. I admit, I have been good for nothing friend and have not met him for weeks but that doesn't mean I don't care for him. I do care and love him but something has gone terribly wrong and I just can't figure out what is that.

In the evening, went to surprise one of my friend for her b'day and nearly we ourselves got surprised. It was fun though.

Also do you believe a relationship can sustain without any arguments or differences? Sometimes I wonder how would any relationship be without any arguments?
Erik and I promised we will not have any arguments but can you believe that? Hahaha I didn't though I wished for it. Last time we had argument (not fight, just thorough discussion) on tourism and today on politics. Last time argument resulted something good and hope same goes for today :P but sadly it has to wait till weekend.

Believe: it's really one of the most powerful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout out!